It is our priority to make your event magical, however, due to recent coronavirus (COVID-19) updates we have enacted procedures to ensure the safety of our cast, as well as your party guests.
We want to inform you that we are closely monitoring reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as Orange County officials. We are taking precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients, your guests, and our employees. We understand and respect your decision if you need to change your party date or cancel your party. We have enacted the following procedures should the situation occur for you to use them.
- All parties are reserved with a non-refundable $75 deposit. Our current policy states “In the event your date is canceled, your non-refundable deposit can be used for another date of your choice, within 6 months of your originally booked date, providing that date is not already booked.”
- Per new coronavirus updates and information, currently booked parties can transfer the deposit to a future date, as long as it is booked within 6 months of your originally booked date. For example: parties booked on 4/4 have until 10/4 to reschedule before the deposit is void. We are happy to accommodate a new date for your party, but cannot guarantee that your original character or cast member will be available, although we will try our best!
- Currently booked parties will have priority to reschedule over new bookings. Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to reschedule.
- If you have paid for your party in full we are happy to transfer the full payment to a future party date. If you would prefer a refund for a party paid in full then we are happy to process a refund, less the deposit and Square processing fess. In which case, you may use your deposit toward a future party per the guidelines above. Your refund will be mailed to you in the form of a check to avoid additional Square processing fees.
- In the event Ever After Princess needs to postpone your party, due to new regulations, then we are happy to transfer your deposit and any additional payment that has been processed (if applicable) to a future party date. Currently booked parties will have priority to reschedule over new bookings. Please contact us as soon as possible with a new party date.
- Please understand if our cast members choose not hug, high-five, or hold/shake hands with any clients or guests. Our cast members have been encouraged to use hand-sanitizer as they feel necessary while participating at events for the safety of their health. We request that you please allow our cast members to thoroughly wash their hands before entering and leaving your event.
- We understand your guest count may be lower than anticipated. Our cast members will be sure to entertain all guests present for the purchased amount of time.