It is our priority to make your event magical, however, due to recent coronavirus (COVID-19) updates we have enacted procedures to ensure the safety of our cast, as well as your party guests.
- All parties are reserved with a non-refundable $75 deposit.
- Distance Visits less than 60 minutes are reserved with a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the full balance.
- Per new coronavirus updates and information, should you choose to cancel or postpone your event, currently booked parties can transfer the non-refundable deposit to a future date, as long as it is booked within 6 months of your originally booked date. For example: parties booked on 4/4 have until 10/4 to reschedule before the deposit is void. We are happy to accommodate a new date for your party, but cannot guarantee that your original character or cast member will be available, although we will try our best!
- If you have paid for your party in full we are happy to transfer the full payment to a future party date. If you would prefer a refund for a party paid in full then we are happy to process a refund, less the non-refundable deposit and Square processing fess. In which case, you may use your deposit toward a future party per the guidelines above. Your refund will be mailed to you in the form of a check to avoid additional Square processing fees.
- Currently booked parties will have priority to reschedule over new bookings. Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to reschedule.
- If you need to cancel or postpone your event, please contact us at least 72 hours before your event date.
Clients must agree to the parameters below, among others, in order to move forward with bookings at this time.
Package offerings will be updated per CDC & state guidelines as they change. If your city or county is permitting events and is not listed, please call our office for us to check with legal partner and CDC guidelines to book.
We are currently not offering package add-ons such as face paint, glitter tattoos, makeup application or any Mane Event packages.
Client agrees to maintain at least 6 feet of distance at all times between EAP cast member and guests. Client must agree to open doors and the like to avoid touching of surfaces by cast member at event location.
Character appearance must occur outside of client’s home on the front yard, driveway, or sidewalk. Neutral space such as public park may be used as well, as long as state and local guidelines are being followed for public space.
**At this time, character appearances are limited to Orange County. All parameters are subject to change at any time per fluctuating fluid state, county and CDC guidelines. All waivers and agreements adhering to Ever After Event Productions, LLC safety guidelines for cast must be completed, signed and returned no later than 24 hours prior to event. EAP, LLC and cast have the right to refuse any event at this time if guidelines are not met or adhered to before or during event.